Here's what I do:
- Warm 1 cup of water in microwave for about 45 seconds- this helps dissolve the other ingredients.
- Put 1 tablespoon of baby oil in bottle
- Put 1 tablespoon of baby wash in bottle (regular or moisturizing)
- Pour in the water, cap it, and gently shake.
- Pour on wipe and clean bottom.
I would warn you though that if you put your wipes in a box and wet them all, they will get all yucky and smelly in about a day. YUCK! I just fold all my washcloths into fourths while folding my diaper laundry and keep the bottle of cleanser on the change table and squirt on the washcloth as needed. I deposit the soiled washed cloth in the wetbag with my dirty diapers and wash them all on laundry day.
This bottle is the one I was given in the hospital after the baby's birth and it works great, but I've also read some like to use a spray type bottle. I only have to make the solution every couple of weeks, so I find this a great savings with little effort.
What type of bottom wash do you use? I might need to try it .