Sewing

Monday, August 20, 2012

Button happy!

I don't know if you've noticed, but I figured out how to add a button to my blog. To some this may seem simple, but to this busy mom it's a huge accomplishment. (I also added label categories this week- to see posts related to topics like sewing, family fun, frugal shopping, or cloth diapering look on the right side of the screen).

But back to my new button.

If you'd like to shop for cloth diapers, yummy smelling bottom cream, or other natural accessories for babies, try Kissed by the Moon. I just became an affiliate and I can tell you from personal experience the customer service is great and you will not find faster shipping. My last order shipped within 1 hour of being placed.... That's fast. And by the way shipping is free and there is no tax.

My personal favorite product from Kissed by the Moon is the CJs original butter sample size for $1.50. Try any or all the scents. Use it on baby bottoms, dry skin, eczema, bug bites, most anything.


Need any more reasons to shop?

They are highly rated.

Just click my new button on the right side of the screen.

Mobile viewers will have to view the web version to see it.




Happy shopping.

 

No comments: